General terms and conditions
WINTER SKI SEASON 2018/2019
1. The following general terms and conditions for winter season 2019/2020 issued by the company Tále, a.s., based in Tále 100, 977 01 Horná Lehota, IČO: 36028631, listed in Business Registry in OS Banská Bystrica, section Sa, file No. 478/S (further „Tále, a.s.“ or „supervisor“), regulates offered services – transportation via ski lifts and utilization of ski slopes in Ski Tále resort and manages the rights and obligations related to the forementioned.
2. A customer can purchase ski pass throughout the winter season 2018/2019 for the prices listed in the Price list distributed by the company Tále, a.s. for the winter ski season 2019/2020.
3. A Ski pass is distributed by the company Tále, a.s. in the form of chip cards. There is a 2 EUR deposit for a chip card. The holder of the ski pass can return the chip card anyday until the end of the winter season 2019/2020 at the cash desk within the resort between 9:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m., or during the evening skiing between 6:00 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. Full deposit for the chip card will be returned only in case of returning an undamaged card.
4. Discounted ski passes
4.1. Children under the age of six (born since 01.01.2014) are entitled for services free of charge. Under the condition of having been accompanied by an adult (18 years old and over) with the valid ski pass. For claiming the discount it’s essential to present a child’s insurance card.
4.2. Holders of the disability cards (for physically disabled people) are entitled to claim 50% discount of 4-hour ski passes, evening skiing and one or more-day ski passes. A discount can be made per one ski pass and per one person only. For claiming the discount it’s necessary to submit the disability card.
4.3. Guests of the hotels Stupka, dependence Golf, Tále and members of the golf club Tále can claim a 20% discount of one and more-day ski passes. A discount can be granted per one ski pass and per one person only. To claim the discount it’s necessary to submit an accomodation card or a golf club member’s card.
4.4. Guests of the hotels Stupka, dependence hotel Golf, Tále and members of the golf club can claim 10% discount of 4-hour ski passes, evening skiing, family ski passes and one or more-day ski passes. A discount can be granted per one ski pass and per one person only. To claim the discount it’s necessary to submit an accomodation card or a golf club member’s card.
4.5. Seniors of 60 years old and over are entitled to claim 20% discount of 4-hour ski passes, evening skiing and one and more-day ski passes. To claim the discount it’s necessary to submit the ID card.
4.6. Holders of the cards ISIC, EURO 26, ITIC are entitled to claim 20% discount of one or more-day ski passes. A discount can be granted per one ski pass and per one person only. A discount is made off the ticket price valid for an adult person.
4.7. Holders of Horehronie Region Card can claim a 10% discount of one and more-day ski passes. A disount is granted per one ski pass and per one person only. For claiming the discount it’s necessary to submit the forementioned card.
4.8. Group discounts: discounts for schools and individual groups of more than 20 people can be individually arranged via the telephone number +421 48 6712209, +421 6712205 or via email@example.com. We recommend to book group ski passes one day in advance for obvious reasons of time saving. A group representative can purchase all ski passes for a particular group. A discount is granted for one or more-day ski passes.
4.9. When purchasing four or more-day ski pass, evening skiing is for free. In case of evening skiing only, all day counts. Applies for individual guests during main season only.
4.10. Combining of the discounts is not possible. Valoid are prices in favour of the customer.
5. Ski passes
5.1. Access to ski slopes possible with valid ski pass only.
5.2. Ski pass 1 ride: it represents 1 ride, which can be used anytime until the end of the winter ski season 2019/2020.
5.3. 4-hour ski passes are valid since the purchase time and are not transferable.
5.4. Evening skiing ski passes can be used only for evening skiing.
5.5. 1-day ski pass (9:00 a.m.– 4:00 p.m.) is valid for one day during the operating hours of the resort on the day of its purchase or on the date printed on the ski pass. 1-day ski pass cannot be used for accessing the evening skiing.
5.6. More-day ski passes (2-, 3-, 4-, 5-, 6- a 7-day) are valid since the day of the purchase or since the day printed on the ski pass for the following seven days. (e.g. in case of 2-day ski pass out of seven during any two days in the course of seven succesive days) depending on the type of ski pass a customer purchased. More-day ski passes does not entitle its holder to access evening skiing except the ski passes forementioned in paragraph 4.9.
5.7. 15-day or 10-day ski pass is transferable and valid for any 15 or 10 days until the end of the winter ski season 2019/2020.
5.8. A 60-points ski pass entitles its owner for 20 rides on the ski lifts H130, H-100, TLV-A, TLV-C and 30 rides on the ski lifts Tatrapoma S and BBK-H in Ski Tále resort, and may be used anytime until the end of the winter ski season 2019/2020.
5.9. Family ski passes are valid for two adults and one or two children of 12 years old and under. The age of children is necessary to declare by their insurance cards.
5.10. TOP SEASON: 25.12.2019 – 06.01.2020, MAIN SEASON: till 24.12.2019 and from 07.01.2020 till the end of the season.
6. Operation and operational hours.
6.1. Operation of individual ski lifts depends on particular weather conditions. Ski Tale resort supervisor guarantees that the ski slopes are well prepared and fit for safe use by starting the ski slopes operation. The supervisor is not responsible for the quality change of the tracks and the quality of the snow during the operating hours.
6.2. Operational hours of ski lifts and ski slopes are determined by company Tále, a.s., depending on the weather and operational conditions within the Ski Tále resort.
6.3. If not stated otherwise by the supervisor, operational hours of ski lifts and ski slopes within Ski Tále resort are from 9:00a.m. to 4:00p.m. during the day skiing and from 6:00p.m. to 9:00p.m. during the evening skiing.
6.4. In the period from the beginning of the winter ski season 2019/2020 from 4:00p.m. to 9:00a.m. are ski slopes closed! There is a high possibility of a danger caused by snow gun cables and machines adjusting terrain of the slopes, especially reel machines with uncoiled cable! In case of evening skiing, admission is granted from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.
6.5. The company Tále, a.s. is authorised to change the operational hours of transportation vehicles and ski slopes. Information regarding snow conditions and operation of ski lifts and ski slopes are acessible daily at the Ski Tále resort cash desks and web sites www.skitale.sk or www.holidayinfo.sk.
7. Loss, steal and damage of a ski pass
7.1. In case of loss, steal or damage of a ski pass, the holder cannot claim refundation of paid sum of money or aliquot sum of money nor is the holder entitled to any other kind of reinbursment as a result of loss or stolen ski pass.
8. Complaints and travel compensation
8.1. Offering of services by company Tále, a.s. is strictly managed by
relevant provisions under the act No. 40/1964 Coll. of Civil Code as
amended with relevant provisions under the act No. 250/2007 Coll. of
Laws on Customer Protection and on Obrogation Slovak National Council
No. 372/1990 Coll. on misdemeanour as amended and other generally
8.2. Customer is entitled to use the offered services of transportation via ski lifts in arranged or standard extent, quality and term.
8.3. Customer is obligated to claim service faults (complaint) without further awaiting, after findining about the reasons for complaint (fault or faults of transportation devices – not accomplished transportation), in principle on the same day as the fault occurs. Otherwise, the right for complaint expires.
8.4. Customer is required to submit the ski pass when making a complaint. After the investigation process of the complaint, the supervisor decides on the method of dealing with the complaint – either instantly or in more serious cases – in three days. Period for settlement of the complaint cannot extend more than 30 days since submitting it. For the complaint purposes, the customer is obligated to disclose contact information. Customer will be notified about the complaint process in case of prolonged settling of the complaint. Customer has to provide necessary cooperation when dealing with the complaint demanded by a supervisor.
8.5. Ski pass compensation
8.5.1. A ski pass holder can be granted a compensation for the day when the transportation was not accomplished as a consequence of a failure on the transportation device for the period of 90 minutes and longer. At the same time, the capacity of transportation devices within the resort lowered significantly – in case of both ski lifts H130 and H100 are out of service:
a) at the time until 12 p.m., a ski pass holder is entitled for
transportation compensation in form of 1-day ski pass valid within the
ki Tále resort.
b) at the time after 12 p.m., a ski pass holder is entitled for transportation compensation in form of 4-hour ski pass valid within the Ski tále resort.
8.5.2. A substitute ski pass is offered for one or more-day ski passes only.
8.5.3. A substitute ski pass is not offered for 4-hour ski passes, evening skiing and point ski passes.
8.5.4. A substitute ski pass is not offered if the ski pass holder will make at least one ride after the ski lifts are put into the operation.
8.6. A supervisor reserves the right to individually assess each case of
service complaints and assess the validity of complaints and customer
requests, granting travel compensation and its method or amount.
8.7. The supervisor is not responsible for the stains on clothing caused by the transport facilities.
9. By purchasing ski pass and utilization of services in Ski Tále resort, a customer commits to follow the instructions of authorised personnel supervisor, terms of transportation, these general terms and conditions and White Codex which is available at the company’s web site www.tale.sk and in the Ski Tále resort. Company Tále, a.s. is authorized to devalue (block) ski pass and prevent a customer from utilization of services at Ski Tále resort in case of using the skipass by a person not entitled to do so. Discounted ski passes are valid only with the proof which grants the discount. In case of devaluation of a ski pass caused by not following the general terms and conditions ( in case of exploiting the skipass following the unauthorized utillization of services provided by Ski Tále resort) customer is not entitled for any kind of either financial or non-financial reinbursment for not using services provided at Ski Tále resort, nor is he/ she entitled for refundation of the paid price or its aliquot sum of money.
10. Ski pass does not authorize its holder for engaging in bussines or other gainful activities (including ski schools) in the area of ski trails and extended stopway areas without the agreement of company Tále, a.s. as a supervisor and relevant precautions under the laws of generally binding legislation. No utilization of ski trails and extended stopway areas for advertising purposes without the supervisor’s agreement (e.g. placement of stalls, advertising equipment, etc.).
11. By purchasing the ski pass, holder of the ski pass acknowledges that personal data provided during purchase of the ski pass are processed in accordance with Law No.18/2018 Z. z. on personal data protection and its amendments (hereinafter „Law on personal data protection“) .
12. Due to the nature and design ofthe transport equipment, the operator is not responsible for possible soilingof clothing and equipment caused by adverse weather (rain). The visitor mayprevent any possible damage by closely following the trail of the ski lift at adistance no longer than 0.5 m from the axis defined by the ski lift wire.
These general terms and conditions come into operation and validity on 15th December 2019 and are valid and effective during the whole winter ski season 2019/2020. These general terms and conditions relate to providing of services – utilization of ski lifts and ski slopes within Ski Tále resort. Ski passes distributed by company Tále, a.s., valid throughout other ski resorts, follow general terms and conditions valid in a particular resort.